Saturday, September 7, 2019

Runny Makeup

Runny Makeup

The heat is getting to me
It is more than I can bear
It's barely believable that anyone can stand it at all
So, I just stare blankly at the sun
Hoping the good times I'll have without the sun beating down on me
Are soon to begin
But it ruined my perfect makeup look
That took hours to perfect
From that famous Instagram superstar
Who people don't tend to forget
Due to her outrageously perfect makeup routine
That even the stars envy
She makes makeup look like a form of art 
That you would find on a wall in a great museum
Not like the one hanging down your hall
This heat is unbearable
I really can’t take it anymore
I think I might need to move to somewhere in the arctic circle
Or some other place where glaciers are present
And polar bears roam around the place
And there's nothing but vast, empty open space
More importantly though I won’t have runny makeup.
                                                                    ---PPM


No comments:

Post a Comment